Wednesday 5 December 2018

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool.

As you may have known it has been raining a lot these past few weeks. My school was fortunate enough to go to the pool both days when it was sunny. It wasn't exactly the warmest weather but it was sunny and I was grateful that we were able to go. I really enjoyed hanging out with my friends and having a whole day where we could just have fun. We were in the pool for majority of the time because it was so cold just standing outside the pool.

We also had a choice of going on the hydroslide. I went down it twice because standing in line was to cold for me. I thoroughly enjoyed our pool trip although I did get very sun burnt but whos fault was that. Mine

Have you ever been on a school trip, if so where??

1 comment:

  1. Thats so cool Charlotte! I go on school trips almost termly, we went swimming, mountain biking, surfing and other places! Thank you for blogging, Eloise

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...