Wednesday 10 May 2017

Learner profile

Over the past few weeks Kaupeka have created a Learner Profile, a Learner Profile is a poster of the words that us, children value and need to work on at school. My strength on the learner profile is 'self managing' because I work by myself better with no-one interrupting me. I do everything to the highest of my ability and that is when no-one is next to me talking. My weakness is 'collaborator' because I usually do the work all by myself because the others are either talking or away with their friends. It is really hard to do work as a group sometimes because I always get the hitchhikers (the people who do nothing and don't even know what we are doing). This is why we are learning about collaboration in class! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...