Monday 7 August 2017

Political PBL

This term in the Kaupeka Hub the teachers have organised political groups. Last week in our groups we got to choose the party leader, a deputy leader, the technology people and the analysers. In my group we had a chat about who wanted to be what and if the person was likeable to be the party leader for the group. In my group the party leader was elected to be me and the deputy became Henri. The idea the teachers had to do this in the hub is to learn about the political side of things, it will help us to learn a bit more and so we get a better understanding of it for the future.

Have you ever been elected to be an important leader?

1 comment:

  1. I have not yet been elected to be a leader of an important group but I hope in the future I van be an important leader role model.

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...