Wednesday 5 July 2017

Science Driving Question

To conduct a successful science investigation is to start with your question and then research your investigation to get a better understanding of the question. Then you will predict what will happen in your experiment from your research. After that you will do a procedure and a list of materials for what you need for your experiment. When you start your experiment to know that you have the right information you will trial the experiment three times so that you information is accurate. To show others your science project you need to summarise your project to get other people a good understanding so that they fell they were there at the experiment. This is how you can en up with a good and thawed out science experiment. 

Have you ever had a successful experiment before?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, when I was done with my experiment I got the results I wanted, so I classed it as a success.

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...