Friday 30 June 2017

Science Experiment

A few days ago I did my experiment and it was a bit tricky at the start of it because I didn't know where everything was in my house. When I had found everything I started my experiment and I got my sister to be my volunteer to help me time  my experiment. When I dropped my wood block into the water I was timing how long the water took to get to the other side. After I had done my experiment I had found out that when the water is deeper the speed is faster and it will get to the land quickly.

Have you ever done an experiment on something like experimenting your taste buds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...