Wednesday 31 October 2018

Singing infront of thousands

My whole life I have had a passion of singing and music. Last week I was lucky enough to participate in the Lions Christchurch schools music festival. At the start of the year I auditioned to be a part of the senior special choir within the music festival, practising for my audition was very hard but i the end it was worth it.

I had a lot of fun in the senior choir and I made so many friends, I have been in this group for 3 years and I have enjoyed every bit of it. This year I was given the chance of being a compere, I took the offer up and auditioned for the part. I was chosen to be a compere, this was an amazing opportunity as I was representing my school and myself. The music festival was over 3 days, I went to all those days and each night I had an amazing time. 

I have loved being apart of the music festival and the opportunities I was given. I am looking forward to what music and singing will grant me in the future. 

Whats your passion and what do you love??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...