Friday 6 April 2018

Reflection Term 1

2018 has been really fun, I have enjoyed coming back to school and seeing my friends again. I have loved the trips that we have been on, I loved when we went on the bridal path trip and Ferrymead because I learnt so much about New Zealand history. I loved when we weren't in the same groups as our friends because I got to know different people in my hub. As we go into Term 2 I want to achieve a few things, like I want to get into special character because I want to lead the school by there character. I want to achieve better in my learning like maths because I think that I need to try harder to be better at maths. To ensure I complete these goals for the term I think that I need to practise and try my best to achieve them.

Do you have any goals that you want to achieve this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...