Tuesday 28 August 2018

Scoring again!!

Recently me, my team and other teams from my school participated in the Primary schools winter tournament. It was really cool to go to this tournament and play other teams that I don't already play. 


When we got there my team all grabbed a ball and started shooting hoops. It was a pain that we didn't have enough balls so the team all fought over to try and get a shoot in or even get the ball. I struggled with this because I am the second shortest in my team. 

I think that my team played very well through all the games and we played very fairly towards the other teams. I really enjoyed participating in the Winter sport tournament and the outcome of all the games. I would definitely like to do the Winter tournament again. At the end of the day my legs were really sore and I could not do anymore netball. 

Have you ever had really sore legs from doing any type of sport?




1 comment:

  1. I agree tournament days are always really fun but exhausting. It was good to hear that you team enjoyed themselves. Who did you play? What were the scores? What position did you team end the day in?

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...