Friday 6 April 2018

Netball trials

On Sunday, me and my friends had a Netball trial. Honestly I was pretty nervous because I hadn't played the game in a year. When we got onto the court all that was going on in my head was, Charlotte don't muck up, don't muck. The whistle was then blown, I then started to feel a bit ill. Through the game I had to keep reminding myself how to play, after 10 mins the game was over. Man it felt like forever. It was really difficult to calm myself down, so I sat down and slowly took sips out of my drink bottle. We played about 6 games and through the games I got better and better. I think that my last game was the best because I was confident and I new where I was going.

Have you ever experienced a sore stomach when you are playing game? 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlotte!
    I havent gotten a sore stomach while playing sports but it must've been hard, I'm sure you aced it though!! Its great you had courage during such a hard time.
    ~Eloise

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...