Have you ever experienced a sore stomach when you are playing game?
Friday, 6 April 2018
Netball trials
On Sunday, me and my friends had a Netball trial. Honestly I was pretty nervous because I hadn't played the game in a year. When we got onto the court all that was going on in my head was, Charlotte don't muck up, don't muck. The whistle was then blown, I then started to feel a bit ill. Through the game I had to keep reminding myself how to play, after 10 mins the game was over. Man it felt like forever. It was really difficult to calm myself down, so I sat down and slowly took sips out of my drink bottle. We played about 6 games and through the games I got better and better. I think that my last game was the best because I was confident and I new where I was going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exciting journey to the pool!!
It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...
-
On Wednesday the 28th of June the Kaupeka hub had a Learning showcase to show what we had been doing in the kaupeka hub. I didn't have m...
-
On the 23rd of March me and 4 other students went on a trip to Diana Isaac. When we arrived we talked to the residents about their history a...
-
You know the feeling you get when you have your speech. Yeah that one! I know no-one wants to have a flashback on that feeling. I'm only...
Hey Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteI havent gotten a sore stomach while playing sports but it must've been hard, I'm sure you aced it though!! Its great you had courage during such a hard time.
~Eloise