Thursday 22 November 2018

The teachers strike again, will the government listen or will they ignore.....

Across New Zealand the teachers are battling between the government so they will listen to their needs. At the moment the teachers are struggling with the amount of children in their classes. I would be too because its a big jump from about 19 children to 30 children. I am one of those students and looking after me would be hard. 

It is pretty cool how the teachers are fighting for what they think is right. I too would want to do this if I become a teacher. Last strike the government chose to ignore them so they fought to strike again, it must be hard when you have needs that are unable to be fixed unless the government listens. 

What are your thoughts on the teacher strike??

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte!
    I agree teachers should get what they desvere but I've got to admit, I love the days off school! My class has 55 students and 2 teachers :)
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eloise,
      Yea the days off are pretty fun. My classroom is 88 students to 3 teachers.
      -Charlotte :)

      Delete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...