Thursday 8 November 2018

Rock'in roll'in at the kids in town

In the middle of the year I put forward an idea to create a year 7/8 singing group. Most singing groups you don't get the choice of choosing your own music. In this group we were able to choose our own songs and create a mash up for our performance. 

We practised together as a group on Wednesday mornings, this was a time to be together and practise our mash up. These practises and songs were going towards our performance at kids in town. We worked really hard to get our song ready and it was time to perform. 

Last week on the 1st of November the singing group performed. I was so excited to perform, when we started singing I was honestly buzzing. I loved this trip we did together and I enjoyed hanging out with my mates.

Have you ever been on a trip like this?? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    I have never done this before but it sounds like so much fun to bond with your mates! I'd just like to ask if you can review my blog more often, as I have for yours.
    Eloise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eloise,
      Sorry I haven't been looking at your blog. I will have a look this week as I am not so busy.
      Thanks,
      Charlotte :)

      Delete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...