Thursday 26 October 2017

Political Party Campaign

Throughout the term we have created political groups that will be elected this Friday to become government of the school. Through this project I have learned more about politics, so I think that it is really important for you when you go to high school. If I were to change this project in a way I would give a bit more time for us to work on the project instead of the teachers leaving it to the last minute. My favourite part of the project would be that we have this opportunity to know more about politics so I know for the future. The worst part of starting this project is we are going up against people in our hub, so there is a bit of tension between us. I do wish we had more time as a group because we don't really have enough time to do everything together as a group. I am hoping that people will vote for my group so that they will have positive attitude towards learning and school.

Have you ever campaigned in front of a crowd or tried to get people on your side of opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...