Thursday 31 August 2017

Speech

Through the past few weeks, Kaupeka have been presenting our speeches. I presented my speech on Wednesday to the class, it was quite scary but when I started talking I became more and more confident in what I was saying. The topic of my speech was, "Blondes aren't as dumb as you think." I know it sounds weird but I thought that it was the best to show who I was.
When I was writing my speech, it was really hard to know what to write, so I researched a bit more about the topic and I went from there. It was a challenge to make the time for the speeches because it had to be 4 minutes long.

Have you ever wanted to show people who you are, with writing?        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...