Thursday 26 October 2017

RE Reflection.

In Kaupeka we have been reflecting on prayer, the questions that we have been asked to give our own answer as down below...

 My favourite time and place to pray is…...
- My favourite place to pray would be in my bedroom because it is one of the most quiet place I can think of because other places like school can get quite loud and at home people are always talking. So the I like the most quietest places are my favourite places to prayer.

Sometimes I pray for…...
- I usually prayer for the people that I know who are ill because they are the people that have cared for me and the return I give them is prayer. I sometimes pray for myself because when I am feeling stressed out in school I ask for help to feel his comfort around school.

When I pray I imagine Te Atua (God) as…...
- When I pray I imagine God is with me at that moment and that he is listening to me. I imagine that he is sitting right in front of me talking to me and hearing about the hard times I have been in at school and at home.


My favourite Karakia is…...
- My favourite prayers are the traditional prayers because they are a reminder of the prayers back in the day.

Most of my prayers are about…...
- I pray for the people who are unwell and are in need of some help. They are the people who are having babies, who have lost there loved ones and who are sick. These prayers usually involve thank yous because the Lord helps them and sometimes listens and answers me.

Where is your favourite place to pray?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...