Tuesday 31 October 2017

Athletic's Day

I know that we have just started school but on Wednesday we had Athletics day. I really enjoyed it even though I am not so good at athletics, I liked it because I tried everything and gave everything a go. First off we started with sprints, I didn't do very well because I am short and there are people in my class that are faster than me at sprints. After that we went off and started our other events like shot put, discus etc. The only thing I did well on was high jump and that was quite surprising because I am really short, I didn't practise much either and I thought that that would've effected me when I jumped. I thought this day was really well done and the teachers who made this day possible should really be proud of themselves for what they had done.

Have you ever organised something really big before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...