Thursday 10 August 2017

Community PBL Collaboration

Through my PBL groups I have been working with other people and collaborating with different people in the Kaupeka hub. Since everyone  in my group is now all at school, now I know how they work and how we all work together. I think that we work well but some of the time we would get off task and talk a bit. Most of all it is getting our work done on time, the collaboration side of the group hasn't been going too well because not everyone has been on task when we are writing a letter together as a group. I think that my group needs to work on working together and being on task. Our group mostly finishes our work on time, so that is a bit of a plus.

Have you ever had to work with different people in a group?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, though normally I try to work with my friends as we all get along well, though I suppose that's what everyone does.
    Great blog post - Beth

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...