Thursday 31 August 2017

Digital Badge

In the Kaupeka Hub we have been getting to know how technology works on a Chromebook. So the teachers decided to create a challenge for us, that would help them know what we knew in docs. One of the teachers created a doc so that we would be able to check off what we had done on Google Docs. I had finished the check list and I got a badge to show what I knew about Google Docs. As you can see below.
Have you ever been proud of something that you have done?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, like you I have also earned my digital badge for being able to properly use google drive.
    Looking forward to more new posts.

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...