Friday 25 August 2017

Winter Sport Term 3

This term we have been playing winter sport every Thursday. This year I wanted to try something new for sport. So I chose football, through the terms I have been getting better at the sport because at the start of Term 2 I had no clue what a right wing was. By the end of the season I have more knowledge about playing football. I have loved playing this sport, and getting to know my team a bit better. Through the past few weeks I have thought that my team is passing the ball and being more like a team.

Have you ever realised a change through the season with your team?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have in Football as well. I really liked this post Charlotte!!!

    Thanks Felicity.

    ReplyDelete

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...