Wednesday 15 November 2017

Book Character Day

On Friday the 3rd of November our school celebrated book week. The Year 8s in charge of library decided to create a competition that involves getting dressed up as a character from a book. Liana, my best friend, and I decided to come dressed as Lightning McQueen and Sally from Cars and yes it is a book. After we had shown off our amazing outfits, we went inside to take pictures of them so we could show the world what we had done at our school. The reason why we went and showed everyone our outfits was because our teachers were deciding the winners of the best dressed. Sadly my friend and I didn't win, the winners were boys dressed as Anna and Elsa (they were in dresses and high heels, it was pretty funny though). I think that this day was well planned out and I quite liked seeing the people that were dressed up.

Has your school ever done something for book week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...