Wednesday 29 November 2017

GRIP Conference

On the 22nd of November and the Year 7's at my school went on a trip to a conference.
This day involved leadership and teaching us more about leading others and having integrity, firstly the day started off with transforming into a leader. This taught us how to transform yourself into a strawberry ( A strawberry is something that is the same on the outside as the inside).

The highlights of this day was learning more about leadership because I have now realised that I lead people in the right direction everyday of my life. I had learnt about reality and how often people lead others.

Next year I will be one of the leaders in the school, I will be acting as a role model around the younger students. I haven also been thinking of the role I want to be in as a leader next year, and I want to make it more fun for the people who don't enjoy Religious Education.

The teachers asked us, after the conference, what we wanted to do next year.  I want to create a wall that would be signed by the people who have been at the school.

Have you ever had an opportunity to change something in your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...