Monday 21 May 2018

Maths challenge

This Term my teachers had a new idea to put my classes into maths groups. In my group my teacher challenged us to create a mini golf hole that when you hit the ball, you would always get a hole in 1. This challenge was really interesting because I have no idea how to make a golf hole and what to do it about. So this really tested my imagination, I had no idea what to do or how to do it. So one of our partners had to go on a trip to mitre ten mega to learn about the money side of things and how to do it. My partner went to mitre ten and asked a lot of questions so that we knew what we were doing. She wrote down what they said so that she wasn't going to forget .When we finish our plans and prototype, 3 pairs will be picked and those three holes will be made. I can't wait for the end result because it is interesting to see what people end up with and how they do it.

Have your teachers ever challenge you to do something??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exciting journey to the pool!!

It is now coming to the end of the Term and to celebrate. My school went on a trip to Waltham pool. As you may have known it has been rain...